Information Collection And Use
We will collect a range of different kinds of information to serve a variety of motives to enhance and offer the quality of our service for our customers.
Types of Data Collected
When you use our Service In order to use our Service, we might ask for some personally identifiable details that we can use to identify or contact your (“Personal Information”). This information can be, but isn’t restricted to:
- Address for email
- Cookies and Usage Data
We also may collect data about on how the Service is used and accessed (“Usage Information”). The Usage Data can include details including your personal PC’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address) the type of browser and version and the websites of our Service that you access as well as the date and time during your session, amount of time you spent on the pages as well as unique device identifiers. other diagnostic information.
Tracking & Cookies Data
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies for the operation of our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to store your preferences as well as settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security reasons.
Use of Data
Seogbtools makes use of the data it collects to serve a variety of purposes:
- In order to provide and keep the Service
- We will notify you of any modifications in our Service
- In order to allow you to take part with us in our interactive elements of our service when you wish to
- to provide customer service as well as support
- to provide valuable analysis or details to make improvements to the Service
- In order to track the use of the Service.
- To identify, stop and resolve technical problems
Transfer Of Data
Disclosure Of Data
seotoolsgroupbuy could share the Personal Data in good faith conviction that this action is required for:
- In order to comply with the legal requirements
- In order to safeguard and defend the rights and property of seotoolsgroupbuy
- In order to stop or examine potential wrongdoing that may be connected to the Service
- For the protection of personal security of those using the Service or members of the general public.
- In order to protect yourself from legal liability
Security Of Data
Your data’s security is extremely important to us, However, keep in mind that not every method for transmission via the Internet or method of storage on a computer is 100% safe. We strive to utilize the most secure and commercially-acceptable methods to protect Your Personal Data, we cannot assure its security 100%.
We might employ third-party businesses as well as individuals to provide the operation of our Service (“Service Providers”) who provide the Service for us or to carry out related service or assist us in monitoring the way in which our Service is utilized. They have access to the Personal Data only to perform those tasks on behalf of us and are required not to share or utilize them for any other reason.
Links To Other Sites
Our Service might include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. If you click an external link you’ll be directed to the site of that third party. It is highly recommended that you read the Privacy Policies of every website that you go to. We do not have any control over and cannot assume any responsibility regarding the privacy policies or practices on the websites of third parties or other services.
Our Service does not address any person under 18. (“Children”). We will not obtain personally identifiable information of anyone who is less than the age of 18. If you’re a parent guardian who is concerned that you Children have provided the company With Personal Data, please contact us. When we learn that we’ve gathered Personal Data from children without confirmation of parental consent Then we will take action to delete the information from our databases.
- By email: [email protected]